Breastfeeding Silicone Nipple Protector
Don't' let painful nipples prevent you from feeding your baby precious breast milk.
The nipple protector is a thin piece of silicone that is placed on your nipple so that your baby can feed at the breast. The nipple protector provides a definitive shape for mom’s nipple, making it easy to latch onto. All the baby has to do is open his/her mouth and start sucking.
The nipple protector allows your baby to continue nursing until the nipple pain or challenges you are experiencing with the breasts/nipples are resolved.
✅ Food Grade Silicone Material, BPA Free, Non-toxic & Reusable. Very safe for you & your baby.
✅ Protects clothing from moisture or stains.
✅ Designed to be worn discreetly inside your maternity bra.
✅ Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
✅ Protect sore & cracked nipples.
✅ Very comfortable to wear.
✅ Protects nipples during baby teething
Material: Food Grade Silicone
Package Includes: 1 x Nipple Protector + 1 x Travel protective case
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.
If you are not satisfied with your order for ANY reason, have no worries! Let us know within 30 days, and we will give you a stress-free refund.
WE'VE GOT IT ALL COVERED:
- All our orders come with FREE insured shipping. No hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal® or Credit/Debit Cards.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We have 24/7/365 Customer Support. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Tracking number for every order.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Thank you for choosing Spartan Tech Supply! All orders ship with tracking within 5 to 10 days of you placing the order using USPS, Canada Post, or other carriers via ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
- All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way.
- Packages may experience delays beyond our control, such as customs or postal delays.